Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Soccer Star

Well I have been a slacker in blogging about this. Ben started soccer a few weeks ago. He is loving it even more than he did before. He is getting better too. It is so cute to see him running out there with the other kids after the ball. He just runs so cute. He really loves to throw in the ball. Luckily there are plenty of chances for that.

I have had to miss some of his games because of conflicts with Emma's dance. So Scot and I have to split it up. It is kind of sad that things are getting so busy in our lives that we can't be to everything that our kids do already. They aren't even that old. What is going to happen when I have 4 kids?! Crazy, that's what it is.

2 comments:

beckee said...

NO joke!! 4 kids is crazy! I am still figuring out how to juggle it all. WHat will happen next year when I have 2 in school and I have to juggle 2 different school schedules, and activities as well as lessons and sports?! Man-life is a busy, crazy, stressful, wonderful thing-especially as a mom!!

DeDee said...

Life is crazy...but they'll remember all the good things and that you guys always tried to be there.