Thursday, October 9, 2008

How can you sleep that way?!

So the other day Ben was taking his usual long time eating lunch. I feed Lucy, and myself, cleaned up lunch, and continued doing the things I needed to around the house. About 20 minutes later I came back in the kitchen and this is how I found my son. Yes he is asleep. I carried him upstairs and he napped for another hour and a half. I guess sometimes those big boys just need a little extra sleep to get them through a busy day. When he woke up I asked him what happened. He told me he had closed his eyes to say a prayer and the next thing he remembered was waking up in bed. How cute is that?! I am not sure why he was saying a prayer in the middle of lunch, but hey it is still cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you think he may have a little Normy in him? haha!!

Jenni said...

Hey! Who knew you had a blog! The things you learn on Facebook.

I"m officially adding you to my sidebar.

We're at www.self-bakedpizza.blogspot.com

Loved Ben's nap. Too cute!

Michelle said...

When he woke up from the nap did he say, "amen"???

He's so cute!

DeDee said...

That's hilarious...how cute he was praying. Noah's done that at night (fallen asleep mid-prayer), but never during the day.

kecia said...

ok that is SO cute! How funny!