Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Monday was an exciting day for Ben! He started preschool. He loves every minute and complains that it is over too quick. He was so excited to go and walked right in without saying goodbye. Oh well, I guess they all grow up. He goes to a high school preschool so he gets to hang out with little friends and big friends. The lady who runs the preschool is in our neighborhood. She is so cute! Ben calls her "Silly" and just loves going to her preschool. This is Ben just before he left the house. He was so excited to take his backpack and pick out his favorite clothes to wear. Right when he walked in one of the big kids told him he liked his shirt and he was so proud of himself for picking it.
Here he is at school. I could barely get him to stop long enough for a picture. He wanted to go and play. (He told me later that his favorite part was when he played before the lesson started, and when he got to flash the lights to start the lesson.)
This is Ben and Julie that cute lady from our ward. They have such a great time. Ben wants to go everyday. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday just aren't enough for him!

3 comments:

beckee said...

Iused to work with Julie when I taught drama! I wonder if sje remembers me...she made me a blanket for Solace and co-hosted a shower for me at lunch one day even though I was a new teacher that no one knew!

Michelle said...

He is just so cute! What a brave little man-- I was more like Emma, with butterflies in my stomach with the start of a school year. :)

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Don't you just love having Julie as his teacher! Cute pics!