skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lucy takes her first steps
Well my little Lucy is not as little anymore. This last week she decided that crawling everywhere, including up the stairs, was not enough for her. She took her first steps without help and now she pushes everything she can all around the house while she walks. Oh, as if my life wasn't crazy enough already. But she is so happy about it and so cute, it is hard not to smile. And I knew it was going to happen someday. I just want her to stay a baby a little longer, she is just growing up too fast. She will turn 1 this week. I am not ready. She can say 5 words. (Her favorite is Hello) She is just too much fun!
4 comments:
YEAH, Lucy. Oh...the fun begins. 3 mobile children. Let me know how it goes...I'll be there soon.
Next it will be high school graduation and then marriage. Your baby is growing up....
I must say, that is a cute photo!
i can't believe it! she is so cute! i can't believe she is saying words-that is crazy!
She is such a little cutie! I can't believe she's already 1! Every time I see pictures of her she's always smiling - such a happy little girl!! Goodness it makes me want kids so bad - but I think I have another five years or so. But beleive me it WILL happen! :-)
Post a Comment