Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy!

This week and weekend has been so crazy! I have so much to blog about, but very little time. So I guess I will just have to do it pieces and try to catch up.
First of all a few days ago was my sweet little Lucy's 1st birthday. I can't believe she is already a year old. It just seems so crazy! She is such a sweet baby and I just adore her laugh & smile. She has the cutest little dimple. I swear the time has gone by way faster with her than with the others.
Lucy at just a few hours old. She looks so much like Ben, but I really think her personality is a lot different.
On her blessing day. She wore the same dress I wore for my blessing. My mom made it out of the same fabric as her wedding dress. But she never had time to finish it. So my mom sewed the buttons on for Lucy. It is such a special dress. Perfect for my special little girl. She was also blessed to the month, 29 years after me. So it was special.
At 3 months.
At the beach at 5 months
At almost a year old.
She is such a fun personality to have in our house. She loves Emma and Ben so much and just adores spending time with them.
She loves to dance. She dances for any, and every kind of music.
She loves to play with balls.
Her favorite foods are: all kinds of fruit, green beans, pizza, and macaroni & cheese.
She loves to play with dollys. SHe gives them loves and it is so adorable.
She loves to watch American Idol with her siblings. They all sit in the bean bag together. Emma and Ben talk about who they like and Lucy just dances.
THis past year has been crazy, but amazing! I love being a mother. Every day is an adventure.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Those pictures are so cute. It's funny that in her 3 month picture she looks so much like Ben, but in the next one of her at 5 months she looks more like Emma. I can't believe she's one!

kecia said...

she is So adorable! I love her dimple too! I agree-it goes faster with each one!

DeDee said...

That year went by in a flash! She is so juicy! Time is definitely going faster, and it's just not right. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

Michelle said...

Cute photos. What a cute girl! All of your kids are cute, in fact.

She is growing up so fast....