Thursday, November 17, 2011

Disney Mania

So we decided that since we were in California anyway, we needed to spend some time at Disneyland.
 I always think that one day my kids (or I) are going to get bored of Disneyland.  But it hasn't happened yet.  And everytime we walk in that gate, especially when we are the first ones waiting at the rope in the morning, I just get so excited!  And I can see on my kids faces that they are excited too.  It is just this crazy feeling that I get that is hard to describe.  I know I am nuts, but we love it!
 This trip was especially fun because Spencer could ride a few more rides.  He was tall enough for the Matterhorn and the bumper cars.  He loved it and he was so cute.  Ben wasn't so thrilled because now he has to ride the Matterhorn because if everyone in the family is tall enough to ride, everyone has to go.
This is classic Emma.  She was mad because we told her she had to go with Ben to help him.  She was angry and pouted and Ben was thrilled.  When things do go her way it can be a little rough.

Monday afternoon my Mom and Cleadus, Lisa and their girls joined us at Disneyland.  It was so great to have them.  My mom loves Disneyland as much as us and Lucy was so thrilled to have one of her best cousins Grace with her.  I wish I could share more pictures, but I still can't edit the sideways ones and apparently I take a lot of those.
Scot and Cleadus flew home but Lisa stayed with us for awhile and my mom stayed an extra day with me and then we drove home.  We had a great time  and we are definently getting our money worth out of our annual passes.

No comments: