Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome 2010

I thought I would take this moment to officially welcome 2010 to my blog. I have been neglecting the year for the last month and a half, but now it is here. Hopefully it will be a great one!
January 2010

As a general rule, January is the worst month of the year. I even got married in January hoping that is would improve the month. Other than that one day each January, the month kind of stinks. It is cold and winter seems to be dragging on. It is such a let down after all the celebrating... but I am trying to remember the bright side of the month in this post. so here is goes.
THe most important thing, as I mentioned, is that we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. It is crazy how fast it all goes!
Ben has been enjoying the new desk he got for Christmas. I can almost always find him sitting at it doing a puzzle, reading, homework, or some other project. He is getting so big it seems like. He can do all these things that kids in school do. Oh wait, he is in school.

Lucy is crazy like always. She loves being my helper! Whenever I am in the kitchen she runs to help. That, of course, does have its benifits, such as bowl licking.

Spencer is growing up so fast. He is such a big boy. I am having a hard time with it. Soon he will be a year old. My baby is almost a toddler! He is starting to stand on his own and will walk soon.

University of Utah gymnastics also started up in January. We always have fun with the ladies!

Emma got to got skiing with her school class. She looked like a marshmellow, but she had such a great time. She was really nervous at first, but decided that she would try it and she did great!

Oh good, now I am done with January. Looking forward to February.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute pics of the kids! I'm with you, January is useless!