Saturday, October 3, 2009

My boys

These are my adorable little boys. (Thanks for the matching shirts Carolynn.) I absolutely love my sons! I always thought it would be way more fun to be a mom of little girls, but I never expected to love being a mom of little boys so much. Don't get my wrong I love my girls, but there is just something really special about my boys. Maybe it is because I have so many brothers that I just thought boys wouldn't be that much fun. But they are! They are so sweet! And actually they are a lot more calm than my girls. It is true that they aren't as much fun to dress, or to take shopping, but they light up my life. Both my boys are always so happy, and they have the greatest smiles. There is just something very special about these two little boys. They will become great men someday, but I can wait for that. Right now I just want to treasure these moments with my sons. They are already going way too fast. I can hardly believe Spencer is 7 months. Where does the time go?! I feel so blessed that these precious little men were sent to my family!

6 comments:

Becca B said...

Ditto on the boys thoughts! I love 'em.

Recksieks said...

I love, love, love that picture! They are so darn cute!

Jenni said...

I heart boys, too.

Viramontes Family said...

They really are adorable (and yes, growing up fast!)!! I wouldn't mind having a little boy of my own someday, but we'll just have to wait and see on that! :)

Anonymous said...

They look just as cute in those matching shirts as I thought they would. That is where my fun comes in with my boys, is getting them matching shirts! Spencer is getting the cutest cheeks ever!

kecia said...

your boys are so cute! what a nice post