Monday, October 19, 2009

Regional Conference

Yesterday we had Regional Conference, and our stake was invited to go to the conference center downtown. The meeting was wonderful! I am always inspired to be better after great meetings like that, and it was so close to General Conference that I am still feeling that inspiration. My kids were really good, until about half an hour left (of course right when the prophet was speaking). But hey it was a long meeting. The funniest part was that they told me there was a mother's room, but when I actually went to nurse Spencer it turns out that it was just a little room with chairs in it. You couldn't even hear the meeting, so that kind of stunk, and the security people kept coming in and out. The reason only my girls are in this picture is because been fell and got hurt and wouldn't cooperate, but my girls are cute too. As we walked up to the meeting, Lucy saw the temple and started singing I love to see the temple. It was so cute! It's moments like those that you think maybe you are teaching them something good after all.

1 comment:

Viramontes Family said...

That is so cute about Lucy singing! I can't believe she's already grown up enough to sing!! How long has it been since I've seen you guys??! way too long. And yes, we had a great time in Monterey. I threw that penguin shot in there special for you :) And we were really sad that my grandfather passed away, but he's in a better place now and not in his ailing body any more. I hope all is well with you guys!