Lucy is learning to dress herself. (She has been undressing herself for quite some time.) The other night I told her to go pick out her pajamas and I would be up in a minute to help her get dressed. This is what I found when I got up there.

This is the front view. Both legs are in the same hole.

This is the back. Now she did not have any underwear or pullups on. It was so funny. Scot and I laughed and laughed and that made her think she was pretty cute. But she is, so I couldn't really argue.
3 comments:
That is so funny! Emily wants to dress her self but she doesnt have an idea how to and no matter how many times we show her she always puts her shirts on like pants. Lucy is a doll!
That is awesome! Heinz refuses to help dress himself...he just wants to be naked. We put jammies on him last night since it's getting colder and when he woke up, he was naked.
I also love how Spencer is doing his cute little crawl, pushing his head into the floor!
that is TOO cute!
Post a Comment