Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Since I already posted my kids cute costumes. I thought I would post these adorable pictures of trick or treating. The kids got so much candy this year! What are we going to do with it all? First we went trick or treating at Scot's work. They make it a lot of fun for the kids, and they got all sorts of candy, and little toys. I thought maybe we could end the day there, but Emma and Ben thought otherwise. Emma went out with one of her friends. It was a little sad, because she is old enough that she wants to do that now. But it made it a lot easier for Scot. He took Lucy and Ben to a few houses around our neighborhood. It was important that he make an appearance as the big yellow M & M for the 10th year in a row.
Trick or Treating at Grandma's. It was actually light enough to get pictures of this.

Lucy didn't want to be carried. She wanted to walk and carry her pumpkin to every house. It made things a little slow, but it was cute to see her do it. By the end of the night she was exhausted!


7 comments:

Andrea :) said...

It was so cute seeing two little penguins waddling around our neighborhood with a big yellow M&M! I missed seeing Mary Poppins though!

Andrea :)

DeDee said...

Their costumes turned out sooo cute! I wish my kids would still coordinate...I love when they go together.

Michelle said...

Lucy is so sweet. Nice that she did so much walking... I bet she fell asleep early that night!

You were Mary Poppins??!! If so, you must post photos.

Jenni said...

That picture of Lucy is adorable!

Recksieks said...

You took some really cute pictures...looks like you had a good time. I have to say I love that costume on scot, I just had to laugh.

Julie said...

I loved your kids' costumes. You always come up with such cute ideas for them to coordinate. And I'm so thoroughly impressed that you sewed Emma's. It turned out so cute. Glad Scot was able to make it home for Halloween.

Viramontes Family said...

oh my goodness that pic of lucy waddling up the steps is hilarious!! i can't wait to make it up to Utah to see you guys (hopefully next year). :)