Thursday, November 20, 2008

Primary Program

Okay, so I have been a total blogging slacker! I know I should have all these excuses as to why I haven't been sharing my life with the world. But I don't... except that I am really tired. And I kind of felt like I had nothing to blog about for awhile. Must be bloggers block. But I am inspired and ready now.
Sunday was our Primary program. It was so cute (as always). I am so proud of my kids for how well they new their parts and the songs. It is always one of the best meetings of the year. Emma danced the entire time she was singing. She would twirl her dress and sway. Afterwards I told her she should probably do a little less dancing. She looked at me in disbelief and said, "What!? I was dancing?!". Obviously my child is so oblivious to her inner beat that she just can't help herself.
This is just such a cute picture I had to post it. Lucy loved watching her brother and sister up on the stand. She kept waving and pointing and saying, "Emma, Ben".

Ben sang his little heart out! He knew all the words to every song, and he wasn't afraid to sing them loudly. It was so cute to see him sitting next to his friend Adrie with only their heads poking up over the stand. The Sunbeams are always the cutest!


3 comments:

Julie said...

You really have been in a blogging slump. I have to say that I love listening to Ben sing in the program. He knew EVERY single word (better than me) to ever song and sang louder than anyone. He cracks me up. I wish I could have seen some of Emma's dance moves. I'm really going to miss the weekly Ben & Emma moments in primary!

DeDee said...

It always turns out so cute! Ben was cracking me up!

Michelle said...

Ben is such a little man. He looks so cute in the full suit!