Monday, April 21, 2008

Me Time

Well Scot did a fabulous thing for me this weekend! He had to travel for work last week, and on Friday as soon as his plane landed he picked up the kids and let me stay at the scrapbook expo all day and night. I hung out with my mom and a friend. It was great! I love my kids and wouldn't trade being a stay at home mom for anything, but it was so great to have some time to myself that I didn't even have to think about my kids if I didn't want. Also, I love to scrapbook, it is very theraputic for me. Scot even came and brought us dinner. And when I got home, after midnight, he and the kids had bought me roses and written me a note. It was so cute! I have the best husband and kids ever! Thanks Scot, you are the best!

4 comments:

beckee said...

Nice!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go, Scot! It was fun seeing you and your mom this weekend, Kirsten.

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun time. I need to see your scrapbooks sometime. You have such adorable kids!!!

I like your new blog layout.

DeDee said...

Good job Scot! That is really cute. That time is precious and very deserved!