Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Emma's Ballet Performance


Well I have about a million things to blog about, but the last week has been CRAZY! So I will just have to take them one at a time, and hopefully nothing else blog worthy will come up in the meantime.
First was Emma's ballet performance. These are a really big deal. Her ballet school puts on a full length ballet every year. This year they did Snow White. Emma was a raccoon who helped Snow White with her laundry. She was really cute! I don't have any pictures of her in her costume yet, but it was adorable. SHe did a really good job, even though her laundry had a hard time staying on the line. She had to throw it up there 3 times before it would stay. My sister Annaliese takes ballet from the same school. She was a scary tree in the forest, and a dancer in the wedding scence. It was one of her best performances yet. Good job Annaliese!
Ben loved the ballet! He sat so still during the whole 2 hours, unlike Lucy. He was so proud of Emma and wanted to have his picture with her, and it was too cute not to post.

2 comments:

DeDee said...

That's adorable...I love when my kids love each other. Bravo to Emma!

kecia said...

she makes such a cute ballerina~ happy late birhday by the way!