What a great spiritual feast the last two days were. The talks in General Conference were so wonderful, and as always, just what I needed. There were so many talks about family and teaching young children the gospel. It was so wonderful! My favorite had to be Elder Ballard's talk about young mothers. It was great to feel like someone was giving all us mothers, who feel like there is just too much to do, and who make sacrifices to be home with our children credit for all we do. I also loved the talk on Saturday Afternoon (I can't remember by whom) where they said that while we give our children praise for their accomplishments at school and in sports we need to focus on praising them for the increasing of their testimonies. Conference is always wonderful, even though my kids get a little crazy the last half hour of each session, but I felt like they were really speaking to me even more than ever.
1 comment:
I felt the same way about Elder Ballards talk...thank you!
Post a Comment