Monday, January 3, 2011

Programs and Performances

Oh my... I am so behind. THe holidays were soooo busy. But there are still lots of things I want to record, so we are going back to November.... Ben had his class program at school. It was so cute! He did such a great job, and had his part memorized so well.

He was so thrilled that both of his grandmas and one of his grandpas could come. We are so lucky to have such great family! There program was about communities of all kinds and they even incorporated a family picture of each child. It was really cute.
Emma and Ben also had their first piano recital in November. They have both been taking since July. And there teacher is so great! They both love it! And it has inspired Scot and I to play the piano again as well. They take from the same teacher as a bunch of their friends, so that makes it extra fun as well.

I just thought this picture was the perfect one for Emma. She always gets so frustrated when she can't do it just right. She wants to be able to play without the practice. She played "My favorite things" and "Winter Wonderland" for the recital.

Ben played "Rudolf the red nosed Reindeer" and the "Pumpkin Boogie".
Great job guys!!

No comments: