Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Morning

I love Christmas morning! It is always so much fun, I love to watch my kids explore their gifts and feel the magic of it all. I also love that so far my kids sleep in on Christmas morning. Apparently we wear them out on Christmas Eve. We have each of the kids go into the room one at a time, starting with the youngest because one of their gifts is always unwrapped.
Lucy was so happy to get the polly pocket princess castle that she has been asking for for 3 months. Emma was also thrilled to get a scooter. It was really the only thing she asked Santa for, except for clothes. Boring.
Ben got the loopin lightning kinex rollar coaster that he has wanted since Thanksgiving.
The other thing Lucy kept asking for was a Tiana dress up. She wears it almost every day.
Spencer got a little basketball hoop. He loves it, and puts all kinds of balls in it.
After opening all of Santa's gifts, Scot's parents and Kim came to enjoy all the Christmas morning magic. And we exchanged gifts to the kids and from the kids to us.
I framed some of the puzzles that Ben has completed this year.
Emma and I worked together to make menu boards for my siblings familes, we also made one for me too. It was fun to do the project together.
There were many other fabulous gifts, and it was a lot of fun to have some of Scot's family there. Then we all had breakfast together. Gingerbread pancakes. Yum!

1 comment:

kecia said...

Looks so fun! I don,t ever want my kids to grow up because I love the magic of Christmas with kids
.