Since Ben and Spencer's birthdays are only a month apart and things have been so crazy lately we decided to celebrate them with our families as one big party. It was a little crazy trying to get pictures of both boys and everything going on, but it was fun and kind of nice to have done with in one party. We had a pasta bar with yummy Fazoli's breadsticks. We had tons of food, but you don't want to run out right?

Somewhere in the picture is Ben blowing out his candles. All the cousins love to crowd around and be a part of it. That makes it fun for everyone, but it doesn't make great pictures.

Ben wanted a puppy cake for his birthday (again). He wanted a cocker spaniel. I am not that talented. Fortunately when he looked at his cake he said "You made me a Beagle cake. I love it." Little did he know that I was attempting the cocker spaniel.

When we gave Spencer his cupcake he just stuck his face in it, then he threw it on the floor. he was not impressed. And kind of crabby.
Since Ben had a dog cake, we made puppy cup cakes for Spencer. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

Ben opening presents. He got so many great gifts.

Spencer eating his dinner. Dad picked out the girly heart bib. Imagine that. Spencer was not interested in opening his gifts. He kept crawling away. But the next day when I opened all the boxes for him he loved them all. I think he was just a little overwhelmed.
It was great to celebrate with our family. They are so great to support our kids and celebrate with us.
5 comments:
the cake and cupcakes are adorable! Love them!
Well, it looks like it was the typical full, crazy fun! Sorry we missed it!
Great job on the cake and cupcakes! Those boys are adorable. I love the photos!
You are very talented.
You did such a great job! The food was yummy too! Happy Birthday Ben and Spencer!!
Post a Comment