Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spencer is 2 months

Well I know that I am a little late in posting this, but Spencer turned 2 months old a few days ago. I can't believe how fast it is going! He usually sleeps 7 to 8 hours a night, he is happy most the time, and he has become very smiley. He has even laughed a couple times. He is such a great addition to our family (even though it is still crazy with four). He is even starting to get a little chubby. Which is a far cry from his first week of life. I know he is definently getting enough to eat.
I actually got a picture of him smiling! Isn't he jsut so cute!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

He's soooo cute! I can't wait until he can play with Willy!!! About your comment on my blog...I'm glad your brothers turned out good as well....I'd be pretty sad with out Adam, and without him being as wonderful to me as he is. Tell Scot how much I really do love when he cooks steak...it is my favorite!! I look forward to it!

Viramontes Family said...

Spencer is so adorable! I love his little smile! I can't believe that makes four - wowzers you have your hands full, but I'm sure they each bring their own unique piece of joy to your life! Congrats!!