Well I would have liked to have had these pictures up a few days ago, but it didn't happen... so sorry for those of you that have been waiting. But here he finally is...
Spencer Scot Woodbury
Born 3-3-09 @ 3:22 pm He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. I couldn't believe how chunky he is already.

The labor went pretty well, and we are so glad to have him here!

I love this picture of when Emma got to watch him have his first bath.

Ben is so excited to have a little brother, although he holds him the least of all the kids. Probably a boy thing.

Lucy has been so much better than we expected! She loves little "monkey toes" as we have started calling him. She always wants to help me with changing his diaper.

Emma has been the best big sister and helper. I am so proud of her.
Sorry to cut this short, but I need to get back to my baby.
9 comments:
Congratulations! He is so adorable and I love his nickname! I loved hearing Lucy run around calling him "Monkey Toes" LOL
Andrea :)
So glad to see some pics! Emma told me about "monkey toes" earlier. New baby and GSU deliveries all in one week...kudos to you!
Yeah!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you all!
What GREAT pictures of the little guy! I'm glad you guys are home and doing well. I can't wait to meet little Spencer.
He is so cute! I hope you are still feeling okay. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
YEAH! I was wanting to see pictures of him! he looks just like your little family mold! So glad you are doing better! We will have to come over and meet him soon!
He is so cute!! Congrats Kirsten... I hope you get a full night sleep sometime in 2009. :)
xoxo
Congratulations Kirsten and Scot! We're so happy for you!
Ok, so I'm a little slow. I was wondering yesterday, thinking you must have had your baby, but why hadn't you posted on your blog? Better question: why hadn't I looked on your blog? Duh! Anyway, congratulations, I love Monkey Toes because they do curl up their toes so tight!!! My fav pic is the one with your mom and Emma peeking through the window. So cute, so fun, happy days. Love ya!
Post a Comment