I just got to see Emma's 8 year old pictures. They are so adorable! I love that we have a professional photographer in the family! He gets such great personality out of my kids. (Thanks Jon, you are the best.) I just had to share some of my favorites. She is such a cheese sometimes, but if she wasn't it wouldn't be her.




Looking at these pictures almost made me cry. We had her wear he white baptism dress, and watching her pose it just made me think that it isn't going to be that long before she is having her pictures taken like this in a different white dress. Why does time go so fast? What has happened to my tiny babies?
5 comments:
OHH what a sad thought about time going so fast! I hate that it does that to us! She looks SO cute in all of them!
I hear you...way too fast. Cute pictures!
I know we talked about them already today but I decided to comment this time....she looks so darn cute! He does seam to capture their personalitys so well. Time goes by way to fast!
What is there about white dresses that seems to point the way to the future. You remember my white dress experience. It doesn't seem like that long ago...Emma looks enchanting.
I can't believe that she is that big! I hold a special place in my heart for when she was born and Kim and I got lost in the parking garage and I had gout! Memories! Oh I love the one of her in the chair!
Post a Comment