
Well I am finally updating my blog.... just no one tell Scot, because I am not supposed to do it until he can park in the garage, and he definently still can't, but maybe if I unpack some boxes today he will be happy. Hopefully I am still allowed in the blogging world since I have been to neglecting to my site. But we are feeling much more settled and we love our new house and all our room. Although, I have filled up most of it already. So hopefully I will be better about updating my blog now.

My greatest accomplishment in our new house is Emma's room. It took me nine hours and I am very proud of it. In fact I probably love it more than she does. When she leaves for school she shuts her door, but I want to see it so I always open the door as soon as she is gone. We redid all the paint and flooring in the house, and we are so glad that we did. It is a lot easier than trying to do it with all our stuff moved in. (okay so all our stuff isn't moved in yet.)
It has been so fun to decorated for Christmas in our new space and for the first Christmas ever we will be having Christmas morning at our own house which will be very fun and exciting. I think Grandma will be glad too not to have my crazy children around.
Well I know this is short but my baby is hungry, I haven't yet showered, Ben hasn't had breakfast, and my dryer is beeping at me. I promise I will be back soon.
3 comments:
Welcome back! I'm excited to see more. Tell Scot that the blog is much more important than cleaning out the garage.
I am glad to be see so many pictures of your family! Your kids are adorable. Keep posting them since I only see you when there is a baby shower. :)
Emma's room is so cute! Way to go!
glad to see you are back!i agree blog definitely takes precedence!
Post a Comment