Monday, April 27, 2009

Catching up...

Okay, so if you want this to be in order of happening you will need to read it backwards. I haven't posted in so long I have forgotten some of the tricks. But oh well. This will also be longer than usual... but I will try to be better.
Mom's Graduation
On Friday last week my mom graduated from BYU. I am so proud of her. She started before I was born, and then after I graduted from college she started again. It has taken her another 8 years but she finally finished. I think this is such an awesome thing! She has worked so hard amidst all the other things in her busy life to accomplish this goal. Way to go Mom!
Easter
This is a picture of the fun easter egg hunt my mom does every year. They kids love it! Grandma always has such fun activities, treats, and a special toy for each kid.
Easter itself was also fun, the kids loved finding the eggs. Especially Lucy. She wanted us to keep hiding them over and over so she could find more. It was also the one day I have been happy about later church. We could relax and let the kids enjoy their easter baskets, and egg hunt.
Emma's Ballet Performance
Every year Emma's ballet school does a huge ballet. It is a lot of fun for the girls because it is such a huge production. THey did Swan Lake this year. Emma was a baby swan. She did a beautiful job. I always love to see her perform on such a big stage.

Spencer is 1 month
Spencer turned a month old. That, and 6 weeks, always seem like such a big milestone to me. He is growing so much everyday. I already miss my teeny, tiny newborn. He has his upset moments, but for the most part he is such a sweet little baby! He already has us all wrapped around his little finger.

Lucy turns 2

Lucy turned 2 in March. She was so hilarious. Her favorite gifts involved purses, babies and clothes. I chose this picture because she was terrified of her candles. On her birthday we had cupcakes and told her to blow out the candles. SHe was intrigued by the fire and tried to touch it. We all yelled "NO! " It scared her so bad she didn't even want to eat the cupcake. So when we got out the candles for the party with our families she wasn't happy at all.

St. Patrick's Day
Yes I know this was a really long time ago, however, we had such a fun time having a green dinner, I just had to share. We had green scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and jello jigglers. It was a lot of fun!
Okay, I think I am caught up. It is sad not to spend more time on each of these things, but I just couldn't deal with that many posts. I will try to stay caught up now. I remember so much more that way.






2 comments:

wxplowmans said...

Frankly I am happy to see you not being so consistant on your blog because then it makes me look better!

kecia said...

glad to see you are back! I am sure it isn't as easy with a newborn!Fun catchup post!