So I was feeding Lucy in bed this morning around 7:15, and I felt things start to shake. I asked Scot if he felt anything and he looked at me as if I was crazy. The whole morning I kept thinking that I probably was crazy and was hullcinating or something. Then Scot called me from work and told me that there had been an earthquake. I felt much less crazy. But then I keep thinking about the fact that I felt an earthquake that happened in Nevada. What if it had happened here instead. I don't know that I really am prepared for that. I think I really need to work on my 72 hour kits, food storage, or something. Then maybe I will feel a little less stressed about the pending doom. Am I the only one a little concerned about this? Did anyone else feel it?
4 comments:
I feel the same way...I need to get more prepared. I need to update my 72 hours kids pronto.
I have enough canned food, I'm not worried about 72 hour kits...I am trying to make sure I have a year supply for Heinz (Adam and I each have a year supply) but I'm trying to figure out how I want to store water...should I buy water bottles or jug....? Any good ideas?
I didn't feel this quake-- thank goodness. The only one I've felt since we moved to Utah was that one in the mid-1990s.
I have 72 hr kits in rolling duffel bags so if we need to evacuate they are portable. We also store bottled water. It is cheap to buy and stacks neatly in the basement. Thank you costco!
Luckily I didn't feel the earthquake but I have been thinking those same things lately and it is very overwhelming at all of the things I need to do. It is noce to know that I am not the only one who is a little stressed!
Post a Comment